Hilo

Sapikoth

Reaction score
Hello, I really enjoy playing this game. I'm getting close to lvl 50 this season ;)
But I live in Mauritius and matchmaking is a pain here. So sadly I play alone a lot. With 2 young kids I can't really plan when I'm going to play so LFG is not really an option for me right now. But it's still fun and looking forward to see the new updates and contents in the future updates 👀

Hello, I really enjoy playing this game. I'm getting close to lvl 50 this season ;)
But I live in Mauritius and matchmaking is a pain here. So sadly I play alone a lot. With 2 young kids I can't really plan when I'm going to play so LFG is not really an option for me right now. But it's still fun and looking forward to see the new updates and contents in the future updates 👀
Hi Sapikoth 👋

I have a similar problem, I joined a Tribes group through Facebook, problem is a lot are from US & therefore tend to play later in the day than I play due to the time difference, I'm from the UK & play on PS5. I'm excited to see what the mid season update is like.

Back