General Information

sydneexyz

Super Administrator
Forum Crew
Super Admin
Norsfell
Reaction score

How to find a Matchmaking game in Tribes of Midgard

Welcome to the world of Midgard! Now before you jump in - here’s a quick guide on how to find your first matchmaking game!

At the main menu, you’ll see this screen, and your two game mode options: one for Saga Mode (our more fast-paced adventure mode where you fight Saga Bosses) and a tab called “Other Modes” where you can find Survival Mode (a mode intended for exploration, building, and well… surviving as long as you can)!

How Matchmaking works in Saga Mode

SagaMode.jpg

If you want to play Saga Mode, you have two options:

1. Invite your friends in Saga mode​

Invite your friends to your lobby by hitting either the “Invite Friend” button on the bottom left, or by inviting via the platform (ex. Steam, Xbox, Nintendo Switch or PlayStation invites).

1704749087404.png

It’s important to note that with this first option:
  • Friends will NOT be able to join you mid-match if they were not part of the original lobby.
  • However, anyone from your original group can drop in and out at any time.
  • If everyone in your World hits “Save & Quit” the game will pause, until 1 player joins back.
  • If at least 1 player remains in the World, time will continue on.

2. Use the Matchmaking option

Your second option is to jump straight into matchmaking with a random lobby by hitting “New Game”. Here, you can choose your server region. Hit “Start” to launch! You will be paired up with anywhere from up to 10 players.

Matchmake.JPG

How Matchmaking works in Survival Mode

If you want to play Survival Mode, click here:

SurvivalMode.jpg

Once again, you have two options:

1. Create a public or private lobby of your own.​

To do that, hit “Survival” then click “New Game”.

Capture1.JPG

For this option, when creating a game, you will be greeted by these World options for a Public World:

Intro3_2.jpg

And these options for a Private World:

Intro4_2.jpg

2. Join a pre-existing public or private lobby.

You can do this by hitting “Worlds List” to show all existing Worlds.

Capture3.JPG

You can use the search bar to find a lobby, if you know the World number you are looking for and which password to enter. If not, you can join any public world by clicking “Join”.

Intro5.jpg

If you’re looking for a group, we highly recommend joining the Discord and using the #how-to-use-LFG channel there: https://discord.gg/tribesofmidgard! We have an amazing community there to help.

Cheers~!

Attachments

• Guide1.jpg
    Guide1.jpg
    729.1 KB · Views: 139
  • Guide3.jpg
    Guide3.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 2,603
  • Guide4.jpg
    Guide4.jpg
    660.7 KB · Views: 1,354
  • Guide6.jpg
    Guide6.jpg
    943.9 KB · Views: 1,221
  • Guide7.jpg
    Guide7.jpg
    565.9 KB · Views: 1,237
  • Guide8.jpg
    Guide8.jpg
    941.2 KB · Views: 1,272
  • Guide9.jpg
    Guide9.jpg
    591.2 KB · Views: 1,103
  • Guid35.jpg
    Guid35.jpg
    749.9 KB · Views: 1,578
  • Guide2.jpg
    Guide2.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 1,310
  • Guide10.jpg
    Guide10.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 2,546
  • Intro1.jpg
    Intro1.jpg
    649.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Intro1.jpg
    Intro1.jpg
    649.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Intro8.jpg
    Intro8.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 1,275
  • Intro2_1.jpg
    Intro2_1.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 1,204
  • Intro5_2.jpg
    Intro5_2.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 1,071
  • SurvivalOption.jpg
    SurvivalOption.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 1,239
  • SagaOption.jpg
    SagaOption.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 139
  • SagaOption.jpg
    SagaOption.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 1,336
  • SagaMode.jpg
    SagaMode.jpg
    655.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Hey there, I'm new to this forum, but I just wanted to say thanks for sharing this guide on how to find a matchmaking game in Tribes of Midgard! I've been playing a lot of games on my phone recently, but I'm always looking for new games to try out on my PC.
Speaking of games, have you ever played any solitaire cash games? I recently stumbled upon this website that reviews different ones, and it's been a fun way to pass the time. If you're interested, check this post does bubble cash really pay. Anyway, back to Tribes of Midgard! I'm excited to give it a try and explore both the Saga Mode and Survival Mode.

Last edited:
Hey there, I'm new to this forum, but I just wanted to say thanks for sharing this guide on how to find a matchmaking game in Tribes of Midgard!

Hey! :D First off- welcome to the forum and to the community!

No problem, if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask here or on our Discord ^-^ (https://discord.gg/tribesofmidgard)

Thanks for the detailed guide on finding a matchmaking game in Tribes of Midgard! It's super helpful for newcomers like me who are just getting started in the game.
I appreciate how you've outlined the different game mode options, especially Saga Mode and Survival Mode. It's nice to have choices depending on whether you're in the mood for intense battles or more relaxed exploration.
By the way, while we're on the topic of gaming, have you ever explored legit games that pay real money instantly? It's fascinating how gaming has evolved to offer not just entertainment but also opportunities to earn some extra cash.

Last edited:
Thanks for the detailed guide on finding a matchmaking game in Tribes of Midgard! It's super helpful for newcomers like me who are just getting started in the game.
So glad you found it helpful! :) And hopefully, you had a great session. :D

Back