Manual Detonation of Jar Traps

Agent Ryker

Reaction score
Suggestion: Manual detonation of jar traps

This will improve the game because?:
Jar traps can be fun to use, however I sometimes wish I could manually detonate them without swinging a sword. I have sent them at enemies before, only to have them knock them back at me. If I could run by an trigger the trap with a push of a button I you could kit the enemies into it with more efficiency and getting the full use out of the trap.

Other information:
N/A

Platform:
All

I do not agree with this, back in those times the only way to "detonate" something like that would be with a fuse or hitting it with something that was typically on fire. Other than sitting back and shooting a flaming arrow at it I don't even see the hitting it with your weapon as an accurate way of detonating.

I do not agree with this, back in those times the only way to "detonate" something like that would be with a fuse or hitting it with something that was typically on fire. Other than sitting back and shooting a flaming arrow at it I don't even see the hitting it with your weapon as an accurate way of detonating.
That's what this would sort of be though. If you ran to the trap and hit F that would be like using flint and steel to light it. Shooting it with an arrow too would be fine by me. I just don't like how when you hit it with your sword it starts to roll and can be knocked back at you.

but wouldn't it be the same as pressing the attack button? I mean, if you need to run up to it and hit a button to detonate its the same as hitting a button next to it to attack it?

Back