New Game mode or Game all together

Srr_Superman

Reaction score
For a game called Tribes of Midgard which in My Mind would include more than One Tribe but there's only one. So could a game mode be added that's like a battle royal. You have four elemental Joutons so You have four tribes ten players each tribe, place the tribes different areas of the map. Players go out collect resources to fortify their village and seed tree, complete task to summon their Tribes Jouton and chose/vote on which Tribe to send their Jouton to attack and the players can join in the attack if they want. Last Tribe standing wins.

I can't really understand this concept of the game. Is it a battle royale type or something similar to it? It sounds like a fantasy one, combined with a strategy one if I understood it correctly. I must admit that this isn't the type of game that I'm looking for, but I'm willing to give it a try. You should implement something related to skins, similar to CS GO. Then, people will sell csgo skins for Paypal and you'll be able to make some profit as well. I don't know if you're actually looking for ideas, but I'm thinking that this would be suitable. Please keep us updated about this!

Last edited:
For a game called Tribes of Midgard which in My Mind would include more than One Tribe but there's only one. So could a game mode be added that's like a battle royal. You have four elemental Joutons so You have four tribes ten players each tribe, place the tribes different areas of the map. Players go out collect resources to fortify their village and seed tree, complete task to summon their Tribes Jouton and chose/vote on which Tribe to send their Jouton to attack and the players can join in the attack if they want. Last Tribe standing wins.
That is a nice idea. I took the freedom to re-post your idea on Discord marking you as author, of course. Community should read about this, it has not been suggested before there, as the search functiom didn't give me any results.

I can't really understand this concept of the game. Is it a battle royale type or something similar to it? It sounds like a fantasy one, combined with a strategy one if I understood it correctly. I must admit that this isn't the type of game that I'm looking for, but I'm willing to give it a try. You should implement something related to skins, similar to CS GO. Then, people will sell csgo skins for Paypal and you'll be able to make some profit as well. I don't know if you're actually looking for ideas, but I'm thinking that this would be suitable. Please keep us updated about this!

I recommend posting your idea in a seperate post on this forum, so people discuss without having a mixed up thread of two different ideas.

I like this idea without the personally attacking another's tree. Feel as if 4 separate islands seperated by water with a 5th island in the middle with insanely hard creatures and all saga bosses could work with your idea. You spend souls to ship out a jotuun to another island to attack or have it guard your base. Only have one at a time with a respawn timer to be tactful with.

I'd play that

We have had this suggestion in the past, but for the most part it is felt that Tribes is ment to be a pve game. There are ways you can "roleplay" with friends and create your own style of play, but other than that I am not too sure this game will go that route.

I like your idea too. Btw, I’m actually looking for similar games to play now. Maybe you could recommend one? I’ve been playing Fortnite recently, in order not to get stuck on the one game. Otherwise, it will quickly become boring. Fortnite actually helps me have a rest from strategy games. It all started when my father gifted me a v bucks card for Fortnite that he found on the Internet for free. And I like it. I used to play PUBG too, but it seemed boring to me. There are also a lot of schoolboys playing it, so the gameplay is rather boring

Last edited:
I like your idea too. Btw, I’m actually looking for similar games to play now. Maybe you could recommend one?
Bunch of guys in my tribe group playing Ark now. Survival/base building idea. Tribes is definitely the only game of it's type worth anything. I've switched to Bless Unleashed which is just to pass the time until tribes is less buggy and has more things for me to grind for.

Back