Info Road Map [Oct 2021]

General Information
"We're glad to share our newly updated Roadmap! We wanted to share our long-term vision with you of the exciting journey ahead.

Reminder that Saga 2 will come with a new Rewards track!

And yes... boats. "

1633634986608.png

Which part are you more excited about? Boats? or perhaps something coming in the future like Mounts!

Post unlocked!

I personally am excited about the mounts, but perhaps the "Housing" Feature is something unique, the way I interpret the feature is something like most games with a housing feature have, a cosmetic housing area where players can visit each other, perhaps some items placed in houses give you buffs. OR I believe this could be more build options that allow you to make houses in your worlds, not sure, Both would be awesome!

Personally I'm am mostly excited about new biomes, new mobs and the new game mode 💪🏽

I am excited for a new saga boss and hoping for new challenges and speed runs.

I am excited for a new saga boss and hoping for new challenges and speed runs.

I’m excited for the new building system. It can add a whole new defensive but also personal touch to each game

"We're glad to share our newly updated Roadmap! We wanted to share our long-term vision with you of the exciting journey ahead.

Reminder that Saga 2 will come with a new Rewards track!

And yes... boats. "

View attachment 273

Which part are you more excited about? Boats? or perhaps something coming in the future like Mounts!

Post unlocked!
Im very excited for the season

Thank you for your work and communication to the community. Really appreciate and looking forward to all new updates in season 3

Farming, Construction 2.0, and mounts sound extremely promising to me. Keep up the good work, team! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for the game.

Whole new survival mode sounds great. I'm wainting for it!

I can't wait to see the final version of construction 2.0.
And mounts of course!

Back