What do we think the next season will be?

I think it would be cool if they did something like Season of the Snake and added Medusa as a new saga boss or something to that extent.

I think it would be cool if they did something like Season of the Snake and added Medusa as a new saga boss or something to that extent.
Medusa is a Greek mythological creature, so highly unlikely. But Jörmungandr is highly possible for a Snake themed Season. Snakes (serpents) are connected to dragons, so beings like Fafnir or Níðhöggr are strong candidates, too. Although Jörmungandr is strongly connected to water, it could be interesting how that would translate into this game. But then again, so is the Kraken and that could be an interesting boss battle, too.

Last edited:
Medusa is a Greek mythological creature, so highly unlikely. But Jörmungandr is highly possible for a Snake themed Season. Snakes (serpents) are connected to dragons, so beings like Fanir or Níðhöggr are strong candidates, too. Although Jörmungandr is strongly connected to water, it could be interesting how that would translate into this game. But then again, so is the Kraken and that could be an interesting boss battle, too.
The serpent seems most likely if it's mostly similar to this season, but there could definitely be some interesting options if they explore going to different realms like helheim and doing potentially more element-specific areas and seasons. Would also be a cool opportunity to incentivize weapons other than the Nornir axes outside of survival. Regardless I can't wait!

that would be cool

The serpent seems most likely if it's mostly similar to this season, but there could definitely be some interesting options if they explore going to different realms like helheim and doing potentially more element-specific areas and seasons. Would also be a cool opportunity to incentivize weapons other than the Nornir axes outside of survival. Regardless I can't wait!
Yeah, there are great potential in this game, I think the devs are encouraged by the enthusiastic community, so it's future is promising. :)

The sky is the limit. Id like to see some new Yotuns, obviously a new saga boss, and possible a new setting for the map. Maybe even a new village layout

Back