• The Official Forums will not be for game support. Please refer to the Official Discord server for game support.

What do you think they should add to the game?

Roniross

Reaction score
Novos modos de jogo, mapas, jotuns, inimigos, boss etc, e com certeza teremos isso ao longo das att..

lauka112

Solutions
Reaction score
need an actual lvl up system as far as i undestand once next season hits we all lv 1 :D

Reaction score
More biomes
Would love to see a jungle with new wild animals like parrots, panda, tiger, elephant- I mean whatever live in the jungle (Asian, Indian or South American jungle)
Or maybe a Savanna ! Lions, Cheetah, Elephants… Ostritch lel ? It would be awesome to use lions to make clothes like the current one in game (instead of a bear lel)

Was also thinking about an actual mountain- that you need to climb to reach a boss or something- yeah no mb we already have the ancient ruins lmao xD

MisfitPit

Forum Support
Solutions
Reaction score
I've mentioned in other posts that I'd like to see a jungle biome. I think it would be a great addition to the game.

Krendor74

Reaction score
They need to add more things to the store and challenges. I have coins and horns up the butt and can't spend them.
I also maxed out the levels and the challenges so nothing left for me to do.

Kensukie

Reaction score
New pvp mode I would like to see like a 5 two man teams. Take people's base to win. Could also make it so if you take the base you could use it as a spawn point and extra base, base would disappear when taken by the monsters. I think it would be interesting to see.

Broockle

Reaction score
Some changes to the Controller support would be awesome.
-An Analog Stick Deadzone
-everytime you're in the Blessings menu spending points it reverts your selection back to the top left. Same thing happens in most item screens as well. It's super annoying.
-Moving the cursor in the teleport map screen with analog stick is excruciatingly laggy.

fixing these would make this game a lot less frustrating for controller users. I think the game is really fun with controller.