Progression Bridge to snow island with Fenrir on it spawned weird and I can't access the island.

seanwarlcok1997

Reaction score
Exactly what the title says. I am playing in survival mode, and I can't do any sort of building over to the island to get to it as it is surrounded by water, and you can't build on cliffs or anything. Also can't build while swimming or on boat which doesn't help. and Also can't build more then 5 blocks high. So it is seeming impossible atm to fix this and finish my survival world. I also would post screenshots but it keeps saying that the two screenshots I have are to big to be uploaded because the server can't process them.

MisfitPit

Forum Support
Solutions
Reaction score
Is there a bridge that just doesn't reach the other side or nothing at all?
Exactly what the title says. I am playing in survival mode, and I can't do any sort of building over to the island to get to it as it is surrounded by water, and you can't build on cliffs or anything. Also can't build while swimming or on boat which doesn't help. and Also can't build more then 5 blocks high. So it is seeming impossible atm to fix this and finish my survival world. I also would post screenshots but it keeps saying that the two screenshots I have are to big to be uploaded because the server can't process them.

HN23

Reaction score
I had this happen as well. the bridge reached the other side, but the right side of the bridge was on the top of the cliff, the end of the bridge was on the end of the cliff with a small piece of land (row of 3x1 squares) and the left side of the bridge cut off the access to the island that spread out to the left of it.
I was able to place a stair facing backwards towards the bridge, build up 3 levels, and then roll off to access it, but it took a while to accomplish with a few falls into the cold waters below

MisfitPit

Forum Support
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes, this is an issue that occurs on occasion and is being looked into by the devs. Will update as more information is received :D