Resolved I lost too many coins during purchase

SackLaMan5

Reaction score
Dear support team,

I had 775 coins on my account and decided to spend some. Last year I bought the Werewolf cosmetic pack and I noticed a spear cosmetic was added since then. It was pretty clear for me to get the spear cosmetic as well. I had two options for buying it: 1. clicking on the spear for 200 coins or 2. clicking on the package for 200 coins as well. Then I simply clicked on the package because the cost was the same. After this I noticed 700 coins instead of 200 coins had been deducted.
I would appreciate some help.

- Coins spend: 700 (instead of 200)
- date: February 19th 2023
- time: around 11:30 am CET
- skin: werewolf piercer / werewolf package

Thanks and greetings SackLaMan5

Dear support team,

I had 775 coins on my account and decided to spend some. Last year I bought the Werewolf cosmetic pack and I noticed a spear cosmetic was added since then. It was pretty clear for me to get the spear cosmetic as well. I had two options for buying it: 1. clicking on the spear for 200 coins or 2. clicking on the package for 200 coins as well. Then I simply clicked on the package because the cost was the same. After this I noticed 700 coins instead of 200 coins had been deducted.
I would appreciate some help.

- Coins spend: 700 (instead of 200)
- date: February 19th 2023
- time: around 11:30 am CET
- skin: werewolf piercer / werewolf package

Thanks and greetings SackLaMan5

Hey there, thanks for writing here! This is indeed odd. May I ask - have you ever redeemed a SHiFT Code having to do with any of the Werewolf set pieces?

Thanks!

Hey there, thanks for writing here! This is indeed odd. May I ask - have you ever redeemed a SHiFT Code having to do with any of the Werewolf set pieces?

Thanks!
Hi, thanks for replying. Sadly I never used any SHIFT Code in connection to this game.

Hi, thanks for replying. Sadly I never used any SHIFT Code in connection to this game.

Thanks for the info! Let me take a look and see if I can find any more information regarding this. :)

I will need the following info:
  • Was this on PC?
  • Could I get your Steam username (or PSN ID)?

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Back