It's very sad PS5/PS4 can't crossplay with other platforms

Guisa

Reaction score
My friends bought it on PC by a Steam sale and I saw I had the game in the Psplus.
I didn't read the full news except by the fact they recently had implemented crossplay and I've downloaded it... And if someone are reading and you were about to make the same mistake as me: don't.

PS5 only crossplay with PS4. You can't Playstation crossplay with PC or Xbox.

It was my mistake that I didn't read the full news about not having a full crossplay platform. But we are in 2023 already. That's a shame. Thank god I didn't buy it, I would have been pissed if I was unable to cross play with my friends lol

Thanks for sharing your experience—it's helpful for others who might be thinking about diving in.

That’s a bummer about the crossplay limitations. It’s so frustrating when you realize you can’t play with friends on different platforms. I had a similar problem a while back with another game – got all excited to play with friends only to find out we couldn’t connect because of platform restrictions.When I need a break from all the tech hiccups, I like to unwind with a game of Spider Solitaire. It’s simple yet oddly satisfying, you know? Anyway, hopefully, the gaming industry catches up soon with more inclusive crossplay options.

Last edited:
Back